Full Featured and Integrated EHR
“When I hear from docs that
they stay two hours at night
at the end of their patient day
or after they put their kids
to sleep, that’s inconceivable
to me because in seven plus
years, that has never once
HANK LUBIN, MD
HIGHTSTOWN MEDICAL ASSOCIATES*
BACK-TO-BACK SEGMENT WINNER
10 or Fewer Physicians
Community Health Centers (CHCs), including Rural Health Clinics
(RHCs) and Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs), have unique
billing and reporting challenges that require specific functionality to
meet regulatory requirements and to provide the data necessary for
ongoing grant funding.
Aprima’s integrated electronic health record (EHR) and practice
management (PM) platform streamlines provider and staff workflows
and enables efficient billing and documentation to help you more
effectively manage your center.
THE APRIMA COMMUNITY HEALTH SOLUTION
Aprima’s CHC solution includes all the tools your practice needs
to address uniform data system (UDS) reporting and tracking
requirements, meet FQHC guidelines and bill per Medicare, Medicaid
and private insurance requirements.
In addition, sliding fee schedules are easy to create and maintain,
and CHC-specific demographic information is captured within the
standard user workflow.
Given the complex nature of the CHC model, Aprima’s
comprehensive solution incorporates built-in capabilities for:
• Traditional primary care
• Mental and/or behavioral health
• Substance abuse
• Group therapy
• Home visits
• Case management
• The ability to integrate with dental and vision center software
• A patient portal in English and Spanish, for patients with
Aprima’s ability to handle multi-specialty care within a single patient
Aprima for CHCs and FQHCs
Contact us today:
• NO TEMPLATES! Chart the way you were trained to think and follow the flow of your exam, no matter what
direction it may take. No more picking a template before you even know a diagnosis !
• Aprima EHR follows you instead of making you follow it. Chart by chief complaint, procedure, problem or previous
visit for fast documentation. Your past notes can carry forward to the current note, so you’re not charting from
• Adaptive Learning lets Aprima EHR learn your preferences as you work. Aprima auto-learns treatment plans for
your common patient complaints, making it easy and fast to document your procedures, order tests and provide
• Seamless movement of data speeds transactions and reduces errors. In addition, the bilingual Aprima Patient
Portal allows your patients to input data and communicate via secure messaging in English and Spanish.
• Aprima supports Direct Messaging and the Surescripts® NRLS (National Record Locater Service), is a member of
the CommonWell® Health Alliance and has thousands of interfaces in place.
• Population Health is achieved as part of your day-to-day workflow without extra modules required.
• Enter data your way. Use touch screen, point and click, keyboard, handwriting recognition, voice recognition or
dictation – choose the input method or combine them all within the same note.
APRIMA ALLOWS YOU TO CHART A PATIENT VISIT FASTER THAN YOU CAN WITH ANY OTHER
Providers tell us we are saving them a MINIMUM of 3 minutes per patient – often much more.
Aprima EHR offers a uniquely powerful and fast solution that is designedto complement and simplify your workflow.
Unlike most EHRs that offer poor workflows and laborious screens to complete, our innovative technology adapts
automatically to a physician’s workflow and sets the benchmark for ease-of-use, speed and flexibility.